FrontAccounting (FA) is a professional web-based Accounting system for the entire ERP chain written in PHP, using MySQL. FA is multilingual and multicurrency. For further information and more downloads, visit our website, http://frontaccounting.com.
- Chart of Accounts Explanation and Setup
- Bean Counter Accounting Tutorial
- Bean Counting 101
- Entrepreneurial Training Course Listing
- Accounting Basics
FA Project Links
- Home Page
- Bug Track
- Addons Repo
- Primary Mercurial FA Source SF Repo
- Official Git Mirror Repo - All continuous changes available since v1.16 mirrored since 2013-04-16
- Ap.Muthu's GitHub Source Repo (Unofficial) - Step Release changes since 2.2.x onwards only.
- Campbell Prince's GitHub Repo (Unofficial) - Forked from the Official Git Mirror Repo | End 2 End Testing Repo | Travis Build Log
- FreeBSD Port
- Extension Development @ GitHub
- LDAP Connector - Elax Code | Attach:Cache_LDAPConnector.tar.gz
- Starborn ERP Extension - Project Page - Sales Project, Package and Unit Conversion Extension.
- Third Party Documentation
- eBooks - 9786134566681 Betascript Publishing