|Posted by Joe (joe) on Dec 14 2020|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.4.9 is available for download at SourceForge.
This is a 2.4.9 release, which is mainly bugfix release, but also contains a couple of improvements (see below for details).
Please report any bugs/problems found via our Mantis Bugtracker at http://mantis.frontaccounting.com.
In Sourceforge FrontAccounting (http://sourceforge.net/projects/frontaccounting), select
Files -> FrontAccounting 2.4 ->2.4.9.
For Windows users select the zip file. For all other users select the tar.gz file.
- closed.png icon was missing in canvas and Dropdown themes. Fixed
- Updating standard sql COAs
- Fixed PHP 7.4 compatibility bug
- Install/Update Languages: fixed directory traversal issue.
- Bug 5200: Attach Documents: filename length check added to avoid unexpected error on long names.
- Bug 5179: Added max parameter to textarea*() helpers, added constraints on all memo/comments input fields.
- Bug 4756: Amounts in words on documents were printed in user language instead of document contact language. Fixed.
- Fixed warnings related to empty item/customer/supplier selector in search modes.
- Bug 5209/5266: Reports: fixed broken reports after session timeout.
- Bug 5188: Attach Documents: fixed user interface to reset input fields only when needed.
- Improved login form in layout default theme.
- Bug 5239: Revaluation of Currency Accounts: removed sparse reference field, fixed comments for generated journal transactions.
- Customer Payments: additional checks to avoid data inconsistency possible on weak connections.
- Issue 5081: Editing a customer payment which is not allocated to an invoice and using the allocation table changes the payment amount. Fixed.
- Recurring invoices result in no dimensions on gl_trans. Fixed by company flag option.
- Delivery Against Sales Order Inquiry View, Wrong Remainder Value. Fixed.
- Print Long Item Description on Invoice. New feature activated by company setup flag.
- Optimizing Invoice Document (rep107.php).
- Bug 5220: Delivery Against Sales Order: bug in GL balance for prepaid order delivery to foreign customer. Fixed.
- Bug 5178: Fixed customer selection via popup after missing inline customer search.
- After creating Sales Order - sending email: PDF without a name? Fixed.
- Bug 5194: The company name is not displayed on invoices if the logo is set. Fixed.
- Payments to Supplier: additional checks to avoid data inconsistency possible on weak connections.
- Bug in Supplier Credit Note Edit, Fixed.
- Bug in purchase order delete when invoking hook_db_prevoid () Fixed.
- Bug 5202: Supplier Payment: Fixed allocation table refresh after change in supplier selector.
- Bug 5223: Fixed Asset Purchase, Direct Supplier Invoice: fixed invalid cost handling for invoices in foreign currency.
- Bug 5187: Displaying the list of suppliers in the void part is either wrong or buggy. Fixed. Same bug in View or Print.
- Bug 5190: Supplier Invoices: Supplier reference field was unnecessary cleared on supplier selection change. Fixed.
- Bug 5263 Added update button for total on supplier invoice entry when tax is changed.
- No supplier trans found for given params in Supplier Payment. Fixed.
Items and Inventory
- Quantity On Hand (QOH) Now Available On Inventory Adjustments
- Bug 5106: Incorrect field length for inserting a kit. Also in Foreign Item Codes. Fixed.
- Negative Inventory Adjustments not working anymore (2.4.8). Fixed
- Bug 5214: Stock Check Sheet: changed option name to less confusing for shortages printout.
- Bug 5186: The field lengths of item name and description don't match. Temporary fix (final fix postponed to 2.5).
- Bug 5189, 5211: Items, Company Setup: additional check to ensure uploaded image compatibility with TCPDF report generator. Fixed
- Bug 5083: manufacturing creates bank transactions but void does not delete them. Fixed.
- Bug 5170: Fixed Assets Purchase: fixed error on items with long description, removed sparse fields edition in Fixed Assets.
- Bug 5232: A disposed fixed asset still appears in the fixed assets valuation report with a non-nought price. Fixed.
- Dimension wise balance sheet items implemented.
Bank and General Ledger
- GL Account Transactions Report: improved layout when dimension 2 is not used.
- Annual Expense Breakdown Report: option to print in thousands, added column for annual totals.
- Deleting a fiscal year problem fixed.
- Trial Balance - added Group Totals Only checkbox.
- Journal Inquiry, the Counter Party column is not showing when invoice. Fixed.
- Bug 4964: Balance Sheet Drilldown, Profit and Loss Drilldown: Fixed invalid navigation via Back links.
- Report Audit Trail. Added totals when type selected.
Last changed: Dec 14 2020 at 7:02 amBack