|Posted by Joe (joe) on Aug 26 2009|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Version 2.1.5 of FrontAcounting has been released and is available on Sourceforge.
This is the last release in the 2.1 series.
Main topics in 2.1.5
- Changing of config_db.php even if company creation failed.
- Fixed bug in calculation of taxes for quick entries using multiply tax rates
- Now fully backward compatibility with the creation of Balance Sheet/PL statement.
- Memo field was not written in report, list of journal entries..
- Added missing check for POS usage before deletion.
- Quick Entries use Tax Types instead of Item Tax Types for calculating taxes (Please change the item lines for tax).
- Quick Entry Lines of type Supplier Invoice. If the supplier is tax exempt, then there is no tax.on the line.
- Deleting a GL account may cause problems with quick entries
- Purchasing Price, price can now have up to 6 decimals (fractions of hundredth's) and are presented correctly.
- If you need to increase the decimals in a current value, then you have to delete it and create it again with new values.
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 7:18 pmBack