|Posted by Joe (joe) on Oct 09 2023|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.4.17 is available for download at SourceForge.
AnnouncementThis is a 2.4.17 release, which is a new feature release as well as a bugfix release. A couple of php 8.2 problems has been fixed. This release should now be PHP 8 compatible. The following versions
has been tested: 8.0.0, 8.0.7, 8.0.12, 8.1.6 and 8.2.0. lease report any bugs/problems found via our Mantis Bugtracker at http://mantis.frontaccounting.com.
In Sourceforge FrontAccounting (http://sourceforge.net/projects/frontaccounting), select
Files -> FrontAccounting 2.4 ->2.4.17. For Windows users select the zip file. For all other users select the tar.gz file.
FrontAccounting should NOT be used via unsecure http protocol. If you really need this - change SECURE_ONLY
constant in /includes/session.inc to false (comment in the file added). Unfortunately this option cannot be added
in sysprefs/config.php because the settings are not available before session is started.
- PHP 8.2 fix. Deprecated dynamic class member adds. Huge error.log.
- Mark Inactive Customers in Reports (when no Filter).
- Added Payment Link (Payment Service) for XUMM. A Dutch free Payment Service (see announcement forum).
- Mark Inactive Suppliers in Reports (when no Filter).
- Bug 5709: Opening Balance is calculated incorrectly in supplier balance. Fixed.
- Bug Found in Supplier Invoice in Calculating Unit Tax
Last changed: Oct 09 2023 at 6:28 pmBack