|Posted by Joe (joe) on Feb 04 2020|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.4.8 is available for download at SourceForge.
This is a 2.4.8 release, which is mainly bugfix release, but also contains a couple of improvements (see below for details).
Please report any bugs/problems found via our Mantis Bugtracker at http://mantis.frontaccounting.com.
In Sourceforge FrontAccounting (http://sourceforge.net/projects/frontaccounting), select
Files -> FrontAccounting 2.4 ->2.4.8.
For Windows users select the zip file. For all other users select the tar.gz file.
- Bug 4980: The field characters size of "Memo" in voiding a transaction doesn't correspond to the field size in the database. Fixed by cutting the text to 60 characters in audit_trail.
- Bug 4987: In rtl languages, text aligned centered is printed aligned right in PDF documents. Fixed.
- Voided Documents Still Exist In Drop-down when printing. Fixed.
- Bug 5009: Page # on invoices counts up across invoices. Fixed for all documents.
- Count error when printing to Excel. Fixed.
- Formatting error in dashboard.inc fixed.
- Bug 4988: Auto Increase of Document References can't be disabled. Fixed.
- Uninitialized string offset in main.inc Fixed for php >= 7.0.
- Improved F2, F3 and F4 keys (Customers/Suppliers, Customer Branches and Inventory & Items) in Sales/Purchases forms.
- Added missing new install translation files, nb_NO and nl_NL.
- Backup and Restore: Added support for views
- Updated standard COAs (moved dates forwards).
- Credit Note Modification: fixed check whether transaction is editable.
- Limit editable stock items list in Sales Order, Credit Notes to 50 chars.
- Paged transaction inquiries optimized for maximum links in Sales and Purchasing.
. Allocate Customer Payments or Credit Notes: fully allocated payments with discount where still displayed even with settled option off, fixed.
- Report Sales Listing: fixed duplicate lines in report .
- Fixed misleading database error message in sales_order_db.inc.
- Added new attachment types for customer specific documents.
- Bug 5013: Zero invoices create zero payments and cause db error upon view payment. Fixed.
- Misspelled parameter in rep115.php, Customer Trial Balance. Fixed.
- Recurring invoices - improved period covered description.
- Customer Payment Entry - Scrolling behaviour when clicking All or None. Fixed.
- Sales Order Inquiry Sort Descending, Fixed.
- Bug 4904: Customer Credit Note: fixed invalid inventory GL postings for service items.
- Purchase Order View: fixed dates, added overdue delivery marker.
- Code cleanup in supplier_invoice.php and supplier_credit.php.
- Supplier Invoice: on form opening currency was not displayed for foreign supplier.
- Bug 4946: Inserting a supplier without the short name resets the whole form. Fixed.
- Bug 4944: The field characters size of Supplier's Reference is too short. Fixed.
- Supplier Invoice: Wrong alignment in 2 first columns when selecting items to invoice. Fixed.
- Paged transaction inquiries optimized for maximum links to Sales and Purchasing.
- Bug 4950: Field for supplier name is too short in the supplier form. Increased from 40 chars to maximum 60 chars in the Suppliers form.
- Added new attachment types for supplier specific documents.
- Tax rate displayed twice in rep209 (Purchase orders). Fixed.
Items and Inventory
- Inventory Adjustment: fixed error in adjustment entry when inventory notifications are switched on.
- Inventory Adjustment: negative adjustment should always use current average item cost.
- Bug 4920: Search icon in 'items table' wraps underneath select combo when screen width reduced. Fixed.
- Inventory Item Movements: Purchase Order Delivery and Credit Note has in reference column trans_no or Return memo presented instead of reference. Fixed.
- Inventory location transfer from sales kit did not work. Fixed.
- Clone Manufactured Item -> Clone BOM.
- Fixed Assets Depreciation: removed invalid and obsolete audit record update.
Bank and General Ledger
- Audit Trail: regression in audit history (after sql strict mode related changes) fixed.
- Strict SQL related error when background journal transaction was saved. Fixed.
- Journal Inquiry Dates should follow the User Preference Transaction Days. Fixed.
- Show more relevant info in CounterPart Field, Journal Inquiry.
- Bug 5002: Journal Inquiry: incorrect amounts displayed for journal entries with more than one customer/supplier accounts, fixed.
- Bank statement report with 'All' Selection of Bank Accounts fixed.
- Amendment Required in rep601.php (Bank Statements) for voided transactions. Fixed.
Last changed: Feb 26 2020 at 8:59 amBack