|Posted by Joe (joe) on Dec 24 2018|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.4.6 is available for download at SourceForge.
This is a 2.4.6 release, which is mainly bugfix release, but also contains a couple of improvements (see below for details).
In this release some sql injection vulnerabilities were fixed. Please feel encouraged to update as soon as possible,
especially if your FrontAccounting site is publicly available or runs in untrusted environment.
Please report any bugs/problems found via our Mantis Bugtracker at http://mantis.frontaccounting.com.
In Sourceforge FrontAccounting (https://sourceforge.net/projects/frontaccounting), select
Files -> FrontAccounting 2.4 ->2.4.6.
For Windows users select the zip file. For all other users select the tar.gz file.
- Fixed Bug in count_array(), /includes/ui/ui_globals.inc.
- Fixed a non well formed numeric value encountered rep102.php and rep202.php when running php 7.2.
- New reliable currency rate provider, EXCHANGE-RATES.ORG added as default.
- No exchange rate was working in FA now. Fixed ECB, CCA and EXCHANGE-RATES.ORG. More fixes to come.
- Attach Documents: fixed SQL injection vulnerability.
- Pressing the Batch button in Invoice against Deliveries got a missing indexes. Fixed.
- Credit Notes were never seen in View Sales Order. Fixed.
- Bug 4796: Entering customer payment with a bank charge equal to the total amount results in database error. Fixed.
- Added new report, Customer Trial Balance.
- Added new report, Supplier Trial Balance.
Items and Inventory
- Report Stock Check Sheet is now testing for valid barcodes of EAN, EAN-8, EAN-13, GTIN-8, GTIN-12, GTIN-14, UPC,
UPC-12 coupon code, JAN if 'Using Barcodes' is enabled. More test to come later
Bank and General Ledger
- Changed Journal # to GL # in GL Trans View. This was a little confusing.
- Bug 4811: magnifying glass select on deposits/payments erroneously shows bank account gl accounts. Fixed.
- Bug 4821: banking overdraft message had php errors. Fixed.
Last changed: Mar 21 2020 at 11:07 amBack