|Posted by Joe (joe) on Dec 06 2018|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.4.5 is available for download at SourceForge.
This is a 2.4.5 release, which is mainly bugfix release, but also contains a couple of improvements (see below for details).
Please report any bugs/problems found via our Mantis Bugtracker at http://mantis.frontaccounting.com.
In Sourceforge FrontAccounting (https://sourceforge.net/projects/frontaccounting), select
Files -> FrontAccounting 2.4 ->2.4.5.
For Windows users select the zip file. For all other users select the tar.gz file.
- Fixed Session error in PHP 7.2.
- Auto Increase of Document References (Company Setup)
- Fixed a php 7.2 bug in db_pager.inc
- Updated google url for currency converter.
- Installer: added info about needed user database permissions.
- Marker in Void Transactions fixed.
- Utf-8 decoding not working for some special characters on pdf reports. @Braathwaate.
- Fixed deprecated each() function in PHP 7.2. @notrinos.
- Fixed php 7.2 count() compatibility and intval cast in number_format2 parameter 2.
- Added input data check for company preferences. @notrinos.
- Added missing input data check for Gl Setup. @notrinos.
- Added Comany Setup Option. 'Open Print Dialog Direct on Reports'. @notrinos.
- Fixed the summation of the outstanding open balance in Customer Balance Report.
- The function get_customer_trans_details now includes itemPrice excl. tax in SQL.
- Our Order No is always 0 on customer payment receipt. Fixed by empty column.
- Ajax confirmation dialog ignored user answer in Sales Order cancelation - fixed.
- 2.4.4 no Longer Displays 0.00 Sales Invoices in customer_inquiry.php. Fixed. @Braathwaate.
- Fixed error creating customer credit note: Undefined index: sales_gl_code. @notrinos.
- Left to allocate amount on sales documents was wrongly calculated. Fixed by @notrinos.
- Fixed Customer Statement reflecting wrong balance. @Braath Waate.
- New last_sales_order_detail function sql was very slow. Optimized by @Braathwaate.
- Customer Balance showing wrong Outstanding balance (Journal Entry allocation) fixed, @kvvaradha.
- Removed obsolete column 'Received' from direct purchase document entry forms.
- Fixed SQL Problem in 'Aged Supplier Analysis'.
- Fixed bug in Report Supplier Balances.
- Purchase Order Delivery does not show the Supplier name in GL transactions report. @kvvaradha.
- Suppliers: inactive tax groups should not appear in tax group selector for new supplier.
Items and Inventory
- Stock goes negative even if the negative inventory is turned off. Fix by kvvaradha.
- Solution for item editable description
- Optimized Inventory Movement Report
- Costed inventory Movements report did not reconcile. @Braatwaate.
- Update material cost when quantity on hand is zero. @notrinos.
- Item transactions should not show QOH for service items. @Braathwaate. Fixed by disabling transactions when non inventory item.
- Items: item cloning did not preserved value for non-editable fields.
- New option in Workorder Listing report for optional listing of cost GL postings.
- Work Order Entry: fixed error when voided WO reference is reused.
- Print Work Orders: database error fixed when voided WO is in selected range.
- Search Outstanding Work Orders: voided work orders excluded.
- Fixed bug in costing procedure for produced items.
- New feature: adding Attachments to Dimension
Bank and General Ledger
- Update Journal Entry SQL query fixed.
- GL inquiry person/item displays number instead of person, Fixed.
- Cannot modify a funds transfer twice. Fixed by Braathwaate.
- Fiscal year delete lead to undefined variable $total. Fixed.
- Memo line was not cleared when entering new payment item. @Braathwaate.
- Modifying Journal Transaction: fixed form layout for gl edition containing subaccount.
- Fixed Revaluation amount was posted wrongly. @mugao-em and @andijani.
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 8:30 pmBack