|Posted by Joe (joe) on Mar 18 2018|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.4.4 is available for download at SourceForge.
AnnouncementThis is a 2.4.4 release. This version fixes a couple of serious bugs as well as some minor bugs. Please report any bugs/problems found via our Mantis Bugtracker at http://mantis.frontaccounting.com.
Download instructionsIn Sourceforge FrontAccounting (https://sourceforge.net/projects/frontaccounting), select
Files -> FrontAccounting 2.4 ->2.4.4. For Windows users select the zip file. For all other users select the tar.gz file.
- Misleading on system diagnostics (MariaDB), fixed.
- Adapting to google's error when getting exchange rates. Fixed.
- Backups/Restore: fixed compressed backup view, fixed obsolete ajax indicator during download.
- Google and Bloomberg Exchange Rate fix.
- System Diagnostics: fixed set of tested themes directories.
- Third party extensions installation fixed.
- Installed Third Party extension version display.
- Added VARLIB_PATH and VARLOG_PATH defines to simplify packaging.
- Password field in installer changed to hide text.
- Company Logo On Reports. Better Logo align.
- Added deferred income account and prepayment terms in init sql files.
- Void a Transaction: keeping date unchanged after transaction voiding to allow continuation on date.
- Reference edit boxes has been extended to show 16 chars instead of 10.
- New installer translations, updated gettext template.
- Fixed rounding differences in sales delivery and invoice.
- Sales Area list, added 'No Area Filter'.
- Fixed bank account auto-selection on Customer Payments page.
- Fixed printing sequences of Sales Invoices.
- Fixed a Shipping bug in Sales Order Report.
- Fixed redundant $sign in reports Sales Order, Sales Quotation.
- Added a Total Amount for Sales Orders Report and a Grand Total.
- Sales Order Entry: initial item selector position points to last ordered item
(seems to be more useflist than always selecting first item in selector).
- Added POS name in cash payment memo.
- Opening Balance bug in rep101.php (Customers Balance).
- A white screen on Supplier Invoices and Supplier Credit Notes when no supplier defined. Fixed.
- Fixed redundant $sign in report Purchase Order.
- Bank Payment: for selected supplier payment set supplier account dimensions.
Items and Inventory
- New company setting 'Barcodes On Stock' implemented. Rep303 shows barcodes if set.
- Inventory Valuation Report showing 0 (zero) on Unit Cost and decimal precision fix.
- New Report: Inventory purchasing transaction based report.
- Fixed a minor weird bug in QOH in inventory Planning Report.
- Wrong error message in Save Items.
- Stock Status display, Manufacturing Reports: fixed products on WO count.
- Work Order Entry, Work Order Additional Costs: fixed input data checks.
- Produce Finished Items: fixed broken document reference (changed input order).
- Better check for fixed assets.
Bank and General Ledger
- Sort Chart of Accounts by name. Fixed.
- Account Class/Group drill down added.
- Subledger list shows inactive records in Journal Entry. Fixed.
- Fixed get_shipping_tax_as_array() definition (default null as argument).
- Journal Edition: allow edit reconciliation status for bank related journals.
- GL Inquiry: search by memo, added journal edition link.
- Reconcile Bank Account: added memo display, added Reconcile All button.
- Changed GL Inquiry to also include the Reference Number.
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 8:30 pmBack