|Posted by Joe (joe) on Jul 30 2017|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.4.2 is available for download at SourceForge.
This is a 2.4.2 release.
This version fixes a couple of serious bugs as well as some minor bugs.
Please report any bugs/problems found via our
Mantis Bugtracker at http://mantis.frontaccounting.com.
In Sourceforge FrontAccounting https://sourceforge.net/projects/frontaccounting), select
Files -> FrontAccounting 2.4 ->2.4.2.
For Windows users select the zip file. For all other users select the tar.gz file.
- Fixed more rows when reporting to Excel Reports. Greater then 65535 rows.
- 0003876: Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Apache24\htdocs\frontaccounting\includes\errors.inc on line 74
- Database connection issue with non standard port.
- Updated language templates.
- Fixed payments reallocation for prepayment orders; blocked edition for open prepayment orders.
- Fixed document total presentation in customer transaction inquiries.
- Undefined myrow ['trans_type'] when updating sales order
- 0003954: RB not correct in Customer Transactions Inquiry. Removed RB from customer transactions.
- Fixed dashboard page in Setup tab. Mixing customers in the Supplier diagram.
- Fixed document total presentation in supplier transaction inquiries.
- 0003962: In Inventory Purchasing Report the result is wrongly showing.
- Changing $use_costed_value to 1 instead of 0. Used in Inventory Valuation report.
- 0003896: Fixed Assets valuation report, location parameter not working
Bank and General Ledger
- Quick Entries. Wrong number of QE rows in presentation. Fixed.
- 0003921: Bug in Tax Groups fixed.
- 0003961: Undefined variables used during journal modify (tax included)
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 8:31 pmBack