|Posted by Joe (joe) on Sep 18 2022|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.4.13 is available for download at SourceForge.
This is a 2.4.13 release, which is mainly a seriously bugfix release, but also contains an improvement and additional security fixes.
More php 8 problems has been fixed. This release should now be PHP 8 compatible. The following versions has been tested: 8.0.0, 8.0.7, 8.0.12 and 8.1.6. In Mysql 8, groups is a reserved word and was fixed by adding Backticks. Was only a problem when no table prefixes was used.
Please report any bugs/problems found via our Mantis Bugtracker at http://mantis.frontaccounting.com.
In Sourceforge FrontAccounting (http://sourceforge.net/projects/frontaccounting), select
Files -> FrontAccounting 2.4 ->2.4.13.
For Windows users select the zip file. For all other users select the tar.gz file.
- php8: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string in date_functions.inc is deprecated. Fixed.
- php8: error. class.mail.inc. line 149. #5 parameter cannot be null.
- Feature. Show also Upcoming Purchase Invoices in Dashboard.
- FA should not be used via unsecure http protocol. If you really need this - change SECURE_ONLY constant in session.inc (comment in the file added).
- Invoice not converting from Delivery Note due to PHP 8 floating bug (dec in units).
- php8: cannot generate recurring invoices. Fixed.
- Customer Credit note could be posted without customer selected when search customer List is enabled in Company Setup. Fixed.
- php8: array bool error in customer-payments.php fixed.
- get_stock_gl_code function called twice in the add_supp_invoice. Fixed.
- Supplier Invoice and Credit Note can be posted without supplier selected when search supplier List is enabled in Company Setup. Fixed.
Bank and General Ledger
- Incorrect Journal Balance (from sales invoice) when many decimals in tax and price. Fixed.
Last changed: Sep 18 2022 at 2:52 amBack