|Posted by Joe (joe) on Jul 13 2022|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.4.12 is available for download at SourceForge.
This is a 2.4.12 release, which is mainly bugfix release, but also contains a couple of improvements and additional security fixes.
A lot of php 8 problems has been fixed. This release should now be PHP 8 compatible. The following versions has been tested: 8.0.0, 8.0.7, 8.0.12 and 8.1.6.
Please report any bugs/problems found via our Mantis Bugtracker at http://mantis.frontaccounting.com.
In Sourceforge FrontAccounting (http://sourceforge.net/projects/frontaccounting), select
Files -> FrontAccounting 2.4 ->2.4.12.
For Windows users select the zip file. For all other users select the tar.gz file.
- Fixed a couple of small bugs in Graphics engine.
- Added SECURE_ONLY option in session.inc allowing explicit switching off https only access.
- Dashboard Top 10 only show 1 record less than top. Fixed.
- Sales Dashboard Aging total translation improvements.
- PHP 8 Bug. Deprecated null value in class.graphic.inc parameter.
- PHP 8.1 deprecated null parameters and missing file in reports fixed.
- PHP 8.1 Deprecated null parameters. Clean UP local months names.
- PHP 8.1 bug. Parameter to urlencode cannot be null in reporting.inc. Fixed.
- Bug 5544: Notes from template were not used in recurring invoices.
- Add and Manage Customers: contact persons were not removed when deleting customer.
- Email invoice always says invoice 0 from company. Fixed.
- Invoice Prepaid Orders: Added new payments column for direct review of order invoicing status.
- Customer balances reports: fixed balance sums for prepayment invoices.
- Fixed Long product Description on Sales Quotation.
- Additional bugfixes for prepayment handling in sales reports (Customer Balances, Aged Customer Analysys, Customer Statements and Sales Invoice).
- Removed delivery in a batch cannot be voided after the invoice is made. Fixed.
- Add and Manage Suppliers: contact persons where not removed when deleting supplier. Fixed.
- Typo in translatable string - Purchable Total. Fixed to Purchasable.
- Translatable string typo in Purchasing/allocations/supplier_allocate.php fixed.
- Feature 5623: added link to new supplier invoice after supplier payment.
Items and Inventory
- Missing function 'delete_image' when deleting item. Fixed.
- Bug 5599: Generating an EAN-8 Barcode throws an error "Trying to access array offset on value of type bool". Fixed.
Bank and General Ledger
- Code cleanup (fixed parameter lists in gl_all_accounts_list_row and calls to subledger__list_cells).
- Bank account transfers didn't have GL dimensions.
- Journal Entry - Cursor skips through dimension field. Fixed.
- Adding Assets Classes fails. Fixed.
- Buttons missing on Chart of Accounts page (on some editions). Fixed.
- Bug 5571 and 5572. Unable to void/edit transactions in php 8. Due to an error in audit_trail_db.inc. _('None') returns a positive value in php 8 and not a 0 value. Fixed.
Last changed: Jul 13 2022 at 2:28 amBack