|Posted by Joe (joe) on Nov 10 2011|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.3.8 is now available for download at sourceforge.net.
This release is a 2.3.8 release, and is considered as stable.
- Fixed typos in ui_view.inc _number_to_words().
- Fixed hangouts on php installations with zlib extension installed, fixed warnings logged during install.
- Fixed a IE9 compatible session regenerate id.
- FA tried to print logo for new clients even if it doesn't exist.
- Option to use iso-8859-13 (The Baltic Countries) in pdf reports.
- Fixed problem with currency definition deletion.
- Fixed problem in package repository communication.
- Added links to payments for invoices in customer allocation inquiry.
- Previous shipping costs are properly taken into account for multiple deliveries for single order.
- Option for changing dimensions when editing Sales Invoice.
- A default branch is created when creating a new customer (if $auto_create_branch=1 in config.php).
- Allowing edit of Customer Payments.
- New tabs for Transactions and Sales Orders in Add/Manage Customers.
- Fixed small bug in sales orders inquiry, page title.
- Fixed supplier order reference uniqueness.
- Added links to payments for invoices in supplier allocation inquiry.
- New tabs for Transactions and Purchase Orders in Suppliers.
Items and Inventory
- New tabs for Transactions and Status in Items.
Banking and General Ledger
- Bank payment/deposit edit. Attachment will follow the new edit number.
- Fixed bank transaction edition problem.
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 6:58 pmBack