|Posted by Joe (joe) on May 22 2017|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
The final Release in the 2.3 series, 2.3.26, is available for download at SourceForge.
This is a final 2.3.26 bugfix release. The last release in the 2.3 series.
- Fixed typos in some installer translation files.
- Fixed access control to tabbed pages in Items/Customers/Suppliers.
- Fixed checkbox abnormalities in forms.
- Improved entropy for report file urls.
- Fixed problem with Excel report generation.
- Cleanup in sales_invoice_db.inc (obsolete parameters in update_debtor_trans_allocation calls)
- Customer Balances Report. Allocated column not showing correctly. Fixed.
- Sales Type potential bug in tax_included (persistent on) on certains machines.
- Dimension is missing in Supplier Invoice View, GL Rows.
- Supplier Payment link after entering supplier invoice fixed.
- Supplier Balances Report. Allocated column not showing correctly. Fixed.
Items and Inventory
- Fixed a Bug in Item Sales Summary Report.
- optimized Inventory Valuation Reports, 301 and 308.
- Reorder email is not sent to location for items used below reorder point.
Banking and General Ledger
- Fixed bug in Bank Accounts edition.
- Bloomberg Rate has changed their wrapper from span to div.
- Minor bugs in deleting fiscal years.
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 6:52 pmBack