|Posted by Joe (joe) on Nov 16 2012|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.3.13 is available for download at SourceForge.
This release is a 2.3.13 release, and is considered as stable.
- BLOOMBERG added to Exchange Rate Providers and config.php fix.
- Moved access functions from renderer to current_user. They were cluttered into all themes.
- Date problems fixed and new date formats MmmDDYYYY, DDMmmYYY and YYYYMmmDD implemented. f.i. 10 Nov 2012.
- Removed commented deprecated Session_register().
- Replaced the transaction list in attachments with a pager and made the sortind descent.
- Improved error checking during extension packages installation.
- Fixes in htaccess constraints, restricting System Diagnostic view to admin.
- Fixed confirmation on ajax reloaded buttons (small fix for Gecko like browsers).
- Fixed small bug in mail class, added text/html mime type.
- Cleanup in current_user.inc/session.inc.
- Prevent 'Page expired' messages when 'Back' link is used after login.
- Fixed error message in recurrent invoices.
- Fixed error messages on Sales Groups.
- Sales Quotations and Sales Orders should not require sufficient stock check.
- Dimensions not utilized in Direct Invoice/Delivery.
- Purchase order/Direct GRN/Direct Invoice showed inactive items in item list.
- Could not insert a supplier transaction record in Direct Supplier Invoice (certain MySql versions).
Banking and General Ledger
- Invalid input description in account groups for account class parameter.
- Filter for non-zero values in Bank Statement Report.
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 6:56 pmBack