|Posted by Joe (joe) on Sep 15 2012|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.3.12 is available for download at SourceForge.
This release is a 2.3.12 release, and is considered as stable.
- When creating new company and administrator password is, it is set to 'password' as default.
- Error is raised if no exrate is available for given currency up to selected date (fixes 0001669).
- Small fixes in attachments upload.
- Improved date input fields keyboard support (fast day/day+month edition).
- 0001767: Company Creation assigning externally created database.
- 0001768: Company on login screen can be now selected also by Editbox instead of list selector (enabled by a new flag in config.php - $text_company_selection).
- Improved error handling in printer class.
- Inactive menu options can now be hidden (new flag in config.php - $hide_inaccessible_menu_items).
- Security cleanup on 'where' parameter in a couple of list helpers.
- Security cleanups in access roles and db_pager.
- Hard coded theme path fixed.
- Added prevention against brute force atacks on login page (new settings in config.php $login_delay, $login_max_attempts).
- 0001606: Statement were not sent to general contact
- Fixed creation of invalid Direct Sales Invoice when operation is continued after previous entry cancelation.
- Fixed access control issues on finish page of Direct Sales.
- Fixed get_sales_order_header and get_debtor_trans queries to avoid errors on empty ship_via field.
- Fixed incorect selection of invoices in Customer Payments when search customer option is used.
- Purchases - Direct Invoice - Database Error in some mysql configurations
- Fixed access control issues on finish page of Purchase Invoice.
- Fixed incorect selection of invoices in Payments To Supplier when search supplier option is used.
Items and Inventory
- Added check not empty location code in Inventory Locations.
Banking and General Ledger
- Remember last document date also in Bank Transfer.
- Location Transfer should not be included in journal_type_list.
- Adding an already existing GL Account Code was not reported as error.
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 6:57 pmBack