|Posted by Joe (joe) on Jan 04 2011|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.3.1 is now available for download at sourceforge.net.
This release is a 2.3.1 release, and is considered as stable.
News in FrontAccounting 2.3.1
- Removed Timezone warnings
- Added Georgian installer wizard translation by Giorgi Natsvlishvili
- Suppressed strict warnings in reporting
- Prepared for category icons in themes.
- Non-voidable transactions removed from selection on voiding page.
- Database Host name up to 60 chars allowed during install.
- Option for allowing negative prices for dummy/service items 
- Fixed errors in tax display in purchase transactions
- Added balance limit for payments made from cash accounts
- Added option for using GRN Clearing Account for yet non invoiced GRNs.
- Changed so supplier credit note items shows the invoice price and not grn price.
- Added link for viewing GL Delivery if clearing account exist.
- Added GL trans on Removal GRN items (Supp Invoice) if GRN Clearing.
Items and Inventory
Banking and General Ledger
- Display group no in Balance Sheet and Profit/Loss Drilldown
- Fixed quick entry base amount changing
Bugs fixed in this release
-  Database error after last changes related to bug 313
-  Session fixation
-  Fixed locale functionality on Windows
- Test code cleaning in inventory_db.inc
-  Database error on PO voiding
-  Database error during direct invoice processing in mysql strict mode
- Fixed bug in earlier invoice_db (GRN Provision should have one row only).
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 7:02 pmBack