|Posted by Joe (joe) on Jan 18 2010|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.2.4 available for download at Sourceforge.Net
Bugs fixed in 2.2.4
- Allow more then 2 dec in Items with conversion factors
- Changed so GL Account Types (Groups) allows up to 10 digits.
- Fixed bug in average material cost when stock goes from negative to positive value.
- Removed a nasty comma bug in sql file en_US-new.sql. Created broken new companies.
- Back link on confirmation only pages removed.
- Restored so that empty amount fields defaulted to 0 value.
-  Category and description reset after failed check. Fixed.
- Improved error checking in company update/creation.
- Check for deleting sales points
- Fixed error display in ajax mode
Some nasty bugs were detected short after release 2.2.3.
You are recommended to update a release 2.2.3 to 2.2.4 ASAP.
Allow using of multi level sub-types when digits are of same length in account types
The current account types setup with sub-levels only allowed 2 levels in the current
By setting up the account types with same digit lenghts in id and exactly in the order
you want them presented in COA and reports and with the sub-levels you want them
belong to it is now possible to use at least 4 or 5 levels. Having more is not
Condition for doing that:
Set the variable, $use_new_account_types = 1; in your config.php
If you are updating from an earlier 2.X.X installation, please follow the
instruction in update.html file.
If this is a new installation, please follow the instructions in install.html file.
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 7:13 pmBack