|Posted by Joe (joe) on Jun 11 2010|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
A new minor release, 2.2.10, is available for download at Sourceforge.net.
- Option for setting Excel as default print destination
- Line memos are automatically copied from previous line.in Bank/GL entries.
- Report GL Transactions now prints line memos
Bugs fixed in 2.2.10
- Small fixes in core Chart of Accounts.
- No limits on 30 days in Payment terms if end of month.
- Rounding bug when decimals greater than or equal to 6.
- False overallocation fixed.
- Allow optional long timeout on various buttons
- Long ajax timeout on all reports
If you are updating from an earlier 2.X.X installation, please check roles setup,
as due to bug just fixed they may need corrections for work order bulk reports and
tax groups. Also follow the instruction in update.html file.
If this is a new installation, please follow the instructions in install.html file.
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 7:07 pmBack