Release 2.2 Beta
|Posted by Joe (joe) on Sep 30 2009|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Version 2.2 Beta of FrontAcounting has been released and is available on Sourceforge.
News in FrontAccounting 2.2 Beta
- Quick Entries uses Tax Types instead of Item Tax Types
- Support for default buttons with Ctrl-Enter/Escape hotkeys
- Arrow navigations in menus
- Option to use last document date on subsequent new documents.
- Full support for inactive records
- Time Zone on Reports
- Audit Trail for all operations with Report
- Bank Charge field in Customer/Supplier Payment.
- New default fields in Company table for Bank Charge, Retained Earnings and Profit/Loss Year.
- Direct Allocation of Invoices in Customer/Supplier Payments
- New Access Levels/Security Roles system enables fine tunning person access rights.
- Item Tax Types moved to Setup module
- Default Start-up Tab set by user.
- Authorization timeout parameter set in Company preferences
- Customer/Supplier Balance Reports now with Open Balance from selected date
- Added Sales Quotations, Inquiry and Report
- Better support for conversion factor in Purchasing Prices.
- Purchasing price can have up to 6 decimals allowing fractions of hundredths in prices.
Items and Inventory
- Item Categories contains default parameters for new items.
- Excluded from Sale. Non Sales Items from Categories.
- GRN Valuation Report
- Automatic price-calculation of Items from Std. Cost (if no prices set on items)
- Rounding of prices to nearest XX Cent after calculations.
- Printing/Emailing of Work Orders
- Re-opening of Closed dimensions
Banking and General Ledger
- Closing a fiscal year also closes the balances and brings forward retained earnings
- Deleting a fiscal year removes all transactions and convert into relevant Open Balances.
- Journal Enquiry
- Edition/view of Journal Entries.
- Group Sorting by Id in Account Selectors
- Default per currency bank accounts (used in reports). The Bank Account selection on documents has been replaced by this.
Bugs fixed in this release
- Fixed php 5 warnings flood in error log.
- All bugs up to release 2.1.6 are fixed in this release too.
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 7:16 pmBack