|Posted by Joe (joe) on Jun 25 2009|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Version 2.1.3 of FrontAcounting has been released and is available on Sourceforge.
These are the main topics in 2.1.3
- Layout improvements in sales order and exchange rate forms.
- Closed dimensions showed up in lists.
- Service items now use COGS account instead of Inventory Account.
- Download backup was broken.
- Fixed On Order and demand to also include BOM items (by Tom Moulton)
- Included On Order on Stock Check Sheet, and option to show Shortage
- Nested subaccounts now shown correctly in COA, Monthly Breakdown, Balance Sheet and P&L Statement.
- Changed to present reference number in Print Invoices/Credit Notes if global $print_invoice_no = 0.
- More restrictions on deleting locations.
- More restrictions on Advanced Manufacture Production when out of stock for requirements.
- Changed Advanced Manufacturing payments to be more flexible and simpler. Removed from Payment.
- Changed the Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement and Monthly Breakdown to follow IAS specifications.
- Smart Error logging by switching on a variable.
- Better support for packing of supplier items. Working conversion factor.
- Code clean up.
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 7:19 pmBack