|Posted by Joe (joe) on Mar 30 2009|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Version 2.1.1 of FrontAcounting has been released and is available on Sourceforge. This bugfix release closes following problems found since 2.1.0 version:
Business logic fixes:
-  Error during qoh calculations.
-  Sql error when creating credit note.
- Fixed display of unsufficient quantities in sales docs.
- Fixed quick entry amount update on list change.
-  SQL Error when leaving Default Rate: blank when adding Tax Types.
-  'Invoice' words on credit note document.
- Fixed keyboard access issue after AltTab usage.
- Broken currency section after date change.
- Wrong price decimals in Report Salesman Listing.
- Bad thousand/decimal formatting in XLS reports.(OpenOffice).
-  Cannot add exchange rate <1 when comma is set as dec separator.
- Fixed item picture display after upload, fixed item image filenames. Option to remove image.
- Truncation bug when inserting/updating entered supplier credit limit.
- Fixed problems with cash invoices created after db upgrade to version 2.1.
- Updated gettext language template.
Last changed: Feb 17 2020 at 7:21 pmBack