Re: Keen on translating

@Gunnar
Please send the asset register module translation file to contributions mailbox, then we can include it in next module package version to be available for all the  FA community.

Janusz

Is anybody translated in Turkish,
if not I can help translating in English to Turkish...

@keremsah
Nice news, please go ahead! When you are ready please send the translation file to the contriubtions mailbox, then we will make it available to other FA users.
Janusz

Hi

I'm working on the Danish translation (language files), and hope to be ready in the end of this week.

Bst. Rgs., MicCo

Bst. Rgs.,

MicCo

Sounds great, MicCo

Joe

Hi

I'm at 98% finish with the Danish language file, and I need som help to understand ALL the short letters like:

GRN : ?

COGS : ?

BD : ?

BP : ?

CP :

etc............

Bst. Rgs.,

MicCo

Hello,

You can se many of the short cuts in the file /includes/sysnames.inc about line 46.

GRN stands for Goods Receival Note
COGN stands for Cost of Goods Sold.

Don't hesitate to ask more if you are unsure. Thanks in advance.

Joe

Hi Joe

Supper :-)

I'll be ready this evening then!

Bst. Rgs.,

MicCo

Check the wiki for abbreviations and then translate them as well for the wiki!

Post your translated .po file in the forum for peer review apart from sending it to the official email id for inclusion into the official repo.

35 (edited by MicCo 09/13/2015 05:25:42 pm)

Hi

I'm finish with the Danish language for ver. 2.3 and now working on 2.4 Beta, finish by 86% and missing 430 lines.

Also translated som moduls/extensions.

A.......nd, FINISH with both versions, FA2.3 and the beta FA2.4

Bst. Rgs.,

MicCo

Hi

I'm started translating the Wiki, into danish, it will take som time, and I can't promiss that it will be finish soon, but some day!!

Bst. Rgs.,

MicCo

Hi everyone! I'm interested in traslation in Spanish Spain and Argentina. I noticed there are many items who are not traslated.

I just don't know how to do it, can you give me a clue. I tried completing the empty quotation marks on .po files.

I await for your response, your program is amazing. Thanks

The simplest is edit the es_MX.po

You can find in this somthing like

msgid "Start installation process"
msgstr ""

Just enter your translations to double quotes, example:

msgid "Start installation process"
msgstr "Comience el proceso de instalación"

Do the same with all strings and post you completed po file here then FA chiefs will implement it to next release

Phuong

All FA Translations are best hammered out on the likes of Transifex.com
Have a look at the updated translations in the FA24extensions repo.

Good night, I'm experiencing problems at changing my language, I'm using Spanish (Argentina) correctly, but when I want to change it to Spanish (Spain) it changes to English. What could be happening?. The extrange thing is the problem occurs just on my PC (through xampp) but that works correctly in my webpage.
And if I want to add new traslation I can't see the changes in the program, I'm keep to update transalations for you but I don't know how to it. I await for your response, thanks in advance!

Older Windows OSes and older XAMPP have issues with gettext which if disabled in the php.ini and then restart webserver should allow for translations to occur from an array instead. This is because Windows uses 3 character language locales instead of Linux's 2_2.