Topic: Any CRM project out there for FA?

Hello,

I am looking at FA and one of the projects that I woudl love to see if a CRM attached to it.

I learned of a project that was done a few years back between WebERP and VTiger.  It was done for a company, and code released.

Anything similar for FA?  Or, coudl this code be recycled for FA?

Joe

Re: Any CRM project out there for FA?

Hello,
I`ve got same issue i want to integrate Vtiger CRM with FA ERP.
So for that i want to know the steps for syncing the CRM with ERP and the requirements .

Thanks,
Himanshu

3 (edited by apmuthu 02/16/2015 04:23:07 pm)

FA now has a rudimentary CRM in place that should be good for basic use. EMail ID, Phone Phone 2, Fax, Notes, etc.

All Suppliers, Customers, Customer Branches, etc have their persons in crm_persons and crm_contacts tables linked to the appropriate FA table entities.

Documents can be attached to various transactions as well.

Only form letters / emails are not in FA's CRM.

What are the common modules that is need to sync in FA erp and Vtiger  crm??

Modules? Only Tables and specific fields in them. eg., enter all customers in FA and have them mirrorred in vTiger....

6 (edited by Himanshu Khandelwal 02/18/2015 01:16:42 pm)

Basically we want to sync Vtiger data with ERP so for that we want assistance.

Himanshu Khandelwal wrote:

What are the common modules that is need to sync in FA erp and Vtiger  crm??

while i'm using vtiger as CRM, i need FA for accounting, especially accounting report. so i need all transaction from vtiger recorded on FA, and i can generate accounting report from FA.

Hope, the below link will be useful to implement CRM inside FA.
https://www.kvcodes.com/clients/products/client/item_details/crm-project-management-for-frontaccounting

Regards,
Bharathiraja Kaliyamoorthy

I am working on a multi-way sync between FA, SuiteCRM, WooCommerce, SquareUp.

SuiteCRM and vTiger share some history.

I have a module for pushing Inventory items to WooCommerce working (for "simple" items i.e. not variations).  I have it also roughed up to send to SuiteCRM.

SuiteCRM has a workflow engine that can trigger on records being saved; I have experimental code for sending Accounts and Contacts data to the API in FA.

My intent is to release these once further testing and code cleanup has occurred.  However at the moment I am working on bookkeeping audits and cleanups so there may be some delay sad

Can you please share your code here?

Regards,
Bharathiraja Kaliyamoorthy

geesyscare wrote:
fraserks wrote:

I am working on a multi-way sync between FA, SuiteCRM, WooCommerce, SquareUp.

SuiteCRM and vTiger share some history.

I have a module for pushing Inventory items to WooCommerce working (for "simple" items i.e. not variations).  I have it also roughed up to send to SuiteCRM.

SuiteCRM has a workflow engine that can trigger on records being saved; I have experimental code for sending Accounts and Contacts data to the API in FA.

My intent is to release these once further testing and code cleanup has occurred.  However at the moment I am working on bookkeeping audits and cleanups so there may be some delay sad

Can you please share your code here?

I am just finishing up our tax returns for this year.  I will then work on uploading but won't be for another few weeks...