Re: Payroll & Human Resource Management.

Thank you @apmuthu for the response.
I have the updated code.
Actually i figured out where the outrageous amounts came from (exchange rate), which i have corrected.
I may be able to handle the tax and pension deductions if i know how the code flows. That is, which portion of the code handles the calculations and the final payable output.
Thank you

Hello @mfonnix

FrontHrm already has functions to add extra earning and deduction elements in Salary Structure page.
However if you want to investigate how the calculations work then most of them can be found in payslip_ui.inc and payslip_db.inc

Phuong

Thank you @notrinos.
I have seen the deductions. I still have the following observations:
1. The basic salary cannot be edited from the salary structure page, as such no deduction can be applied on the basic salary.
2. the deduction is an actual amount, whereas I am looking at a percentage based deductions as people in the organization that am testing are all using personal salary structures, and not uniform.
3. the deduction does not affect people with personal salary structures, except those whose salaries are defined by the system (general salary structure)
4. when i input attendance, the system adds leave days to the employee, when i have not even defined any leave type in the system, let alone apply it to the employee.
please kindly look into these issues.
thank you