Topic: Purchase Order Receiveing

Hi,

Thank you for developing this software. I love using it. However, I experience bugs.

I am using front accounting version 2.4.1 on a Linux machine.
I encounter a bug when I select a Purchase Order then edit the quantity under the "This Deliver" column and click the "Process Receive Item" button nothing happens. When I check the item in inventory the quantity still the same or doesn't change or update.

But after a timeout, I press or click again the process button it will take me to the login page and after I logged in again I will see a message that the PO has been processed or process successfully. When I check the item quantity in Inventory it is already updated.

Thank you! smile

Re: Purchase Order Receiveing

This happens, because of session destroyed. 2.4.1 is old version. May be update your FA.  It might fix your issue.  Else from session.inc there is preventhijacking function. There is second if statement. Comment that two lines. It will work for you.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Read the Wiki.

Hi to both of you.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, after updating my front accounting I tried to receive items from the Purchase order, and the problem still exists. The quantity on hand of the item I received still zero. Also tried to comment out the second if statement, the problem still exists.

Enable debugging mode and try to get the error before session destroyed.

Or check in your error log and get us the detailed related to this issue.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Hi,

This is the error I get when I click process Receive Items.

DATABASE ERROR : The supplier purchasing details could not be added
error code : 1406
error message : Data too long for column 'supplier_description' at row 1
sql that failed was :

INSERT INTO 0_purch_data (supplier_id, stock_id, price, suppliers_uom, conversion_factor, supplier_description) VALUES ('2', '281-12000-00', '0.62', '', 1, 'PCB, CSCL-02, 2 Layer, 1.6mm Thick, 1oz Cu, HASL-Pb Free Finish')

You have given the description very lengthy. Reduce the sentence and try again. It will work for you.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Thank you for all of your help. After making the description short, it works!

Database errors should not be allowed in FA and should be prevented by additional checks.  Please open a bug report at http://mantis.frontaccounting.com/main_page.php referencing this thread.