Topic: [Solved] Line Endings Issue
My last two days were too hectic. My FA was not exporting the reports in Excel Properly. No Error was shown. I was unable to locate the issue. I had one month old backup that has no issue. I compared both and found an issue that one of latest module's hooks.php file was not having LF line endings.
I found this Swiss File Knife Tool helpful to check in bulk and convert the whole projects Line Endings to LF.
Since I am using Linux server so I needed LF.
This Post is also helpful https://stackoverflow.com/a/16886243
Once installed the above tool. Open the Project Directory in Command Prompt and write the below command
> sfk remcr -dir your_project_directory -yes