1 (edited by realjedd 01/26/2018 01:53:00 pm)

Topic: I need barcode working with my iphone

Hello
i need some Developers configure barcode reader with my FA using iphone or android QRcode or any app for barcode reader to read the barcode and send it to invoice table. means sales man can scan the barcode and transfer the data to sales invoice table automatic Actually it is not data it is only send the code number as text in the specific field for enter code number filed  ex. 12356899 .
the data will appear automatically in FA.

can some one do that to me?

Re: I need barcode working with my iphone

Barcode is just a keyboard interface. If you are already on the FA page for Invoice entry in the Item Code field, just scan in the Barcode and it will appear in the said field. Barcode reader Apps for the iPhone.

3 (edited by realjedd 01/31/2018 11:39:37 am)

Hi apmuthu
  i downloaded the barcode reader apps for the iPhone. but when i use it to read the barcode it just read it and show the code in iphone screen not in my pc fa screen in invoice.

You said ,,just scan in the Barcode and it will appear in the said field,, how i can make it appear in the said field? it is only appear in iPhone screen. Is there any configuration for that?
can you please help me?

The cursor should be in the field which needs the barcode and then it should be scanned into it.