Topic: Recurring Journal Ent., Cash Book, Work Flow, GL Source,Many PHP Hooks
Hi FA team,
1. Recurring Journal Entries - like standing Journal which will automatically transfer amounts from account to account on period basis. This transaction could be generated by cron jobs.
2. Cash Book - Id like to have separated Banking from General Ledger and name it as Cash Book. Banking part of FA is very weak because there are no details for company, customer, supplier bank account like SWIFT, Correspondent, Tax ID. Especially there are no Payment Order template to be printed and sent to bank.
2. Work Flow - FA is multiuser software but user integrity is not functional. Would be better to have logs for each actions of users within FA. FA need to have one table to save logs with ID for each and extra column for all other Tables to containing this id which will help to trace any transaction, entry have been processed by any user. Work Flow is the process of approval like is someone creates purchase order or customer order it need to go through predetermined users approval process.
3. GL Source - Every GL Transaction need to include link to source module like from which calculation do amount is created and it comes from which module. ex: Fixed Asset processed calculations and it generated GL Transaction but when we go inquery we see many transactions but can determine which one come from Fixed Asset module and other one is from Supplier Payment module.
4. Many PHP Hooks - I am Accountant and at the same time programmer therefore I with to have many hooks within FA code as I don`t want to change core FA files. In case of new function requirement it is not good manner to change core files of script.
Thanks you very much for this great software!