Topic: Restore Help

Hi

I am planning to move from full data FA to the new raw FA, and I don't want to rewrite basic information again like "Customers , Suppliers and all defined Items and Inventories".

here are:
1. Which tables should replace with existence raw tables in new FA?
2. What problems may arise if I do that?

Thanks to all FA contributors smile
Asghar

Re: Restore Help

Which are your source and target FA versions?
What extensions do you have in your current FA?
What purpose do you wsih to achieve in doing such a migration instead of a full sql restore?

Well, the only extension is Dashboard theme and Dashboard add-on's.
In here suppose we are immigrating between same versions (2.3.22).
We have 2 reason for that:

Some of my FA users after working with FA for 1 year (less or more), they learn how to interact with FA. Then they ask me to make the FA null, means that to erase what ever purchase, sales and GL documents are in. They want to start from beginning. Add or do changes on GL accounts, classes and groups.

I afraid to do that sad

Asghar

Compare your current backup with your initial CoA and cherry pick what you want. The theme's tables / files can be managed after the import. You can also seek professional assistance - post in the jobs offered topic or contact any of the FA consultants.

can you just tell me which tables are affected these sub systems "Customers , Suppliers and all defined Items and Inventories"

Asghar

Most generally:
customers masters are in crm_contacts, crm_persons, cust_branch, debtor_trans
suppliers masters are in crm_contacts, crm_persons, suppliers
selling prices are in prices
purchase prices are in purch_data
inventory are in stock_master, stock_category, item_codes, loc_stock, item_units

Refer the ERD in the Wiki for further details.