Topic: Currency And Tax

I need to upgrade my copy to professional for my factory use .
But there is 2 problems ,
1- The currency i use is in AED since my company located in UAE ( DUBAI ).
2- We dont pay tax's over here , so how can i remove the tax options?
3- For production cost , is there a way to transfer my material to items ? For example, I produce Aluminum windows and this means each window will cost Aluminum + Glass + Accessories and rubber and etc..

Is there a way to convert the version am using to more professional and reliable use ?
Any advice , will be appreciated .

Re: Currency And Tax

There is only one stable community supported version (now at v2.3.19+) of FrontAccounting for all to use. There is no Professional version but a Beta / unstable / testing version of the 2.4 stream is available.

What version of FA are you using now? Or are you using some other accounting software (which)?

You can use the Assembly/Kit concept of Front Accounting. You can choose to define a Zero Tax associated with all products.

Wish every country was like Dubai as far as tax is concerned - each individual's business should be no one else's business, not even the governments' as well. Blundering bureaucrats and greedy politicians would soon be history! No, alas, the power to wage war and rule by instilling fear in the citizens would still make it attractive for them to survive....

"When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from (wo)men who produce nothing - When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - When you see that (wo)men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you - When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - You may know that your society is doomed." -- Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged", 1957

I have deleted yesterday version v2.3.18 because it simply crashed !! I have no idea why .
v2.3.19 I have tried installing it , but didn't work for me from the main page where you need to type your server info and etc.. don't know why .
am currently using tally .

I wish if this software can be reliable ...

and about the tax part , yes we don't pay tax but we pay a very high fees.

I'm also a Dubai user. I have been using the system for 2 years without any problem.
Yes - no tax smile, but a lot of fees. Get help, it's still a very cheap solution in Dubai

Any of the professional support consultants can help you. Check out the Support page in the Wiki.