1 (edited by pratik.kamble91 03/19/2020 11:58:09 am)

Topic: Learning Frontaccounting Software

Hi,

I am glad to inform you all that Spoken Tutorial IIT Bombay project has created tutorials on the FrontAccounting software. Whoever are interested to learn this accounting software from scratch please let me know. I will help you and guide you for the same.

Re: Learning Frontaccounting Software

That's nice to hear.

Is it developer tutorials ?

or

Is it user Tutorials ?

And is it covering all the country wide examples ?.

Describe more about the tutorial topics.  So users can get  idea of how it would be going to help them.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Thank you for your interest. Here's the overview of the FA course https://script.spoken-tutorial.org/index.php/FrontAccounting-2.4.7. And here is the link to the tutorials https://spoken-tutorial.org/tutorial-search/?search_foss=FrontAccounting-2.4.7&search_language=English.

I'll be happy to give more details if you wish. Please don't hesitate to ask.

This is really very cool and good tutorials. Those who are seeking alternative tutorial for FA.  They can follow this. @joe just update the wiki with third party tutorials link.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

@apmuthu, will you update the wiki, I am out of office right now.

/Joe

The older versions of these tutorials are already in the Wiki.
The new FA site now has it too. Thanks @joe.

Prof Dr. Kannan Moudgalya's (IIT Mumbai) Spoken Tutorial project took in FrontAccounting a few years ago and these tutorials responsibilities have passed through several heads since.

I have just updated the wiki with these new links.

Thank you for the appreciation of our tutorials. We're thrilled that our updated FrontAccounting tutorials are recommended on the official FrontAccounting website. Thank you