Topic: recurring invoice reminders

Good Day,

I find I don't check my recurring invoices frequently enough, and sometimes I am several days (weeks) late sending out recurring invoices.  Some kind of alert when logging in letting me know I have invoices that need to be processed would be super handy.  Or even better, since I don't log into FA every day, an email alert.

I currently use the dashboard reminders for AP transactions, I will use those as a work around, just need to find time to enter them all...

Re: recurring invoice reminders

Recurring invoices are sent automatically isn't it?

Hi Apmuthu,

not as far as I can tell.  Under the sales tab there is a "create and print recurrent invoices" link, under there I have to scroll though my list and find current invoices, then click the little icon to send them...

I would rather they didnt' send automatically, though, it is good to know what is being sent before it gets sent...

4 (edited by apmuthu 11/16/2015 03:42:07 am)

Yes, you probably will need to edit them before sending it too. Creating an configurable Alert feature is in order as it is an important functionality for FA - it can probably be done without any tables / fields being added. On login, if there are any recurring invoices, just provide an alert popup - if it is the first login for the user for the day - and optionally restrict it to the admin users alone!

Agreed, a popup on log on would be an ideal solution.