Topic: Address on Sales Order / Quote

Is there a particular reason why the billing address isn't printed on sales orders / quotes? I know that I can change it but this is one thing more to watch out for after an upgrade.
Plus a big wish: A separate point "Quote" would be great. The only thing that must change is to set "required by" to "valid until". And of course a switch to convert a quote into a sales order.

Thank You

Re: Address on Sales Order / Quote

To have detailed answer to billing address question you should wait some days until Joe is in office again (he is author of the new layout). I guess this is simply because real address we care about after SO receive is delivery address, and billing address will be printed on invoice anyway.

Regarding quotes I agree this is important for some  type of businesses. I have added your wish to our TBD list. The concept is simple, but implementation can take some time, so be patient.

Janusz

Re: Address on Sales Order / Quote

Thx, I see and wait. No urgency.
Just fyi: If the SO was just an internal doc I wouldn't mind. But it's usually send out as order acknowledgement (order confirmation) and of course (as it stands) as quote.