Topic: Release 2.3.14
This release is a 2.3.14 release, and is considered as stable.
- Fixes for Graphic Pie and Donut.
- Added back links to allocation inquiries on final page of customer/supplier payment.
- Fixed Customer Payment Edition.
- 'Page expired' prevention rewritten due to caching problems in some browsers.
- Database structure was not updated for extension packages activated by default.
- Fixed write test for main directory during install.
- All outgoing emails are optionally send also to BCC mailbox configured in company setup.
- Increased the allowed entry of chars in company name, login and create_coy to 50.
- New $def_print_orientation variable in config.default.php
- Print Links uses def_print_orientation value.
- Implemented Selectable Print Orientation (Portrait, Landscape) for all reports in report centre.
- Added option to sort by customer and order number in customer allocations.
Items and Inventory
- New core report, Inventory Purchasing Report in Items and Inventory.
Banking and General Ledger
- Added check for correct account selected for Retained Earnings and Profit/Loss Year in GL Setup.
- The on-screen reports Trial Balance and P&L Drilldown now follow the printed reports periods.
- Translation conflicts in Bank Deposit/Payment. The 'To' should be 'Into'.