Topic: Inventory Reporting

Hi Joe

can you tell me how do get a report of Inventory valuation dated at the same date of balance sheet date, for example

I can get from FA different reports of balance sheet dated 31 January 201x, 28 February 201x,........ 31 December 201x.

Now I want to get a report of Inventory valuation which can show me the date of 31 January 201x, 28 February 201x,........ 31 December 201x.

Thanks
Egli

Re: Inventory Reporting

You will have to rewrite this report in order to get the valuation on a specific date.

The GRN valuation report could be taken for a period.

/Joe

Well, this seems to be very easy to implement, so we will do that. Will be included in next minor release.

/Joe

hi Joe

another important think to implement in inventory report will be the item card.

in this report we can see the cost of goods flow based on accounting mode (average or FIFO)

what you think?

Thanks
Eglis

I guess you can see this info in the GRN Valuation Report.

/Joe

No, I can not see

I have created a manufacture item which was produced (by some other items) and in the same time was sold.

This report (GRN Valuation report) show me ONLY PURCHASED items and not movement of items produced or consumed for production

Am I correct?

Joe

I have recorded in FA some sales of finished goods, but, the Inventory sales report is empty.

Can you tell me why?

All revenues and requests towards customers based on sales invoices are recorded correctly

You need to investigate this more. I cannot tell or reproduce errors here. There must be some kind of filters that don't take the records.

Regarding the reports. If you need more reports, then you can create these yourselves as modules.

/Joe

If you meant the Sales Summary Report in Items and Inventory Reports, the default selection follows the same period as for tax reports.

I hope you find out what went wrong.

/Joe