1 (edited by infotechaccountant 08/25/2008 06:38:42 am)

Topic: Terms included in PO file not complete or there is short

we complete translation to Arabic and we note that there is some terms not mentioned in PO files , the terms count 1767 phrase or term , but i do believe that it must be more ,

while we are making review for Arabic translation here in that link http://www.infotechaccountants.com/accountingb ( use demouser and password  as username and password ) we note that not all the terms included in PO , so please try to update the PO file and our translation can guide you for that , all what you have to do is to log in using demouser and password and then change preferences language to arabic and view all the links and you will find all the terms that it hasn't been included in PO file

thank alot

Abdelhamid M. Abdelhamid - Partner & Managing Director
Abdelhamid & Co Certified Public Accountants & Auditors - UAE - Sharjah
(ACPA & IACPA) - (International Arab Certified Public Accountant)- IASCA Fellow Member
Mobile "WhatsApp" : +971 50 7948028

Re: Terms included in PO file not complete or there is short

Some of database error messages should not appear under normal circumstances if database is not corrupted. Those rare messages are not gettextized as for now to not overload translators. You can consider it as some (better or worse) compromise.

BTW demouser:password pair does not work on your server. The only valid login is for user demouserar.

Janusz

Thank you Jnusz

now demouser is working fine , you can try , and i'm not writing about database error , the problem is that there are some terms still appear in English although i change the language to Arabic , like ( preferences , chage password , ... and other terms in various pages )

so please have a look and i'm sure that there is alot of terms not gettixtized

thanks alot

(ACPA & IACPA) - (International Arab Certified Public Accountant)- IASCA Fellow Member

there is alot of terms no gettixtized in forms and reports also , so please try to find out all the terms that not gettixtized in PO file , the easiest way for that is to visit our site link and try to change the language to Arabic and then try to gettixitize all the terms shown in English in forms and reports

thank you and the file for this translation will be sent to Joe

What messages file was the base for your translation ? The one included in 2.0 release is in fact not up to date. If you wish I can send you the actual empty.po file, then you can merge your work into it with

msgmerge yourfile.po empty.po -o new_file_name.po

and translate the rest of strings.

Janusz

itronics wrote:

If you wish I can send you the actual empty.po file, then you can merge your work into it with
Janusz

yes please you can send to me and we will take about that

We need to extract the latest strings into empty.po as well as all the release 2 language-packs.
I will do that when I am back in office on Saturday.

Regards
Joe

infotechaccountant wrote:

yes please you can send to me and we will take about that

Give me your email addresss e.g. on pw.