Topic: sales order: action after quantity input

Hello,
in sales order entry: I would like to implement some kind of price calculation after quantity input.
Could somebody tell me, how to

Re: sales order: action after quantity input

Ok. I understand: This question seems not to be worth an answer...
Perhaps could somebody give me a hint, where to read about it???
barney

You have to be more specific with your questions, otherwise you can wait for anybody having enough time to investigate what you mean wink.

Janusz

Ah, sorry!
In 'sales order entry': When you enter the 'item code', item price, item qty etc. are fetched and shown.
I would like something similar: Just after entering the quantity there should be a price update where the price depends on quantity.

Should I be even more specific??
Thks in advance,
barney

5 (edited by Rohan Raj 07/22/2011 07:08:25 am)

hello,
           I would like to get the unique reference number according to item categories rather than according to order_no of sales_order_entry.

as for component
as for service
and same for charges and services too.....

... and i am also trying to get branch location in sales_order_entry header so that it can sort out the number of coustomer according to it...

. and i am also trying to get item_categories in sales_order_item so that it can sort out the items according to it....

and i also need to change fiscal year to 2011/04/01 To 2012/03/30 .....

Please let me have the solution as soon as possible so that i can work on it..... I have to do it today .....

Thanx in advance.....

Rohan Raj.....
I trust Kripalu