Topic: Import Multiple Journal Entries - update for 2.3?

I installed this module, but there are numerous incompatibilities with ver 2.2/2.3 I believe.

One question though before I keep delving into the code:

add_bank_transaction was a function in earlier versions of code, but doesn't look like it's in 2.2 or 2.3.

Is there a replacement (write_bank_transaction perhaps, although that's not used anywhere)?

Another question: has the framework for extensions changed significantly in recent (ie. 2.2+) versions, or is it basically the same?

Thanks guys
Pete

Re: Import Multiple Journal Entries - update for 2.3?

Hello Pete,

Yes the module/extension behaviour have changed a lot since earlier. Basicly because of the central repository for modules/extensions.

Please activate a couple of the latest extensions and look into it how it works and please ask questions if you are unsure.

Janusz has promised to make a documentation of this new behaviour, but unfortunately he is overloaded with work.

/Joe

Re: Import Multiple Journal Entries - update for 2.3?

OK guys I've updated this module for FA234 and rewritten the logic to make it a bit clearer and reduce duplicated code. I've also very heavily commented almost all lines in it to make it clearer for people wanting to understand what's going on. It's probably more useful as a guide to FA internals rather than a useful import facility. I've got a strange issue (maybe just a Mac thing) where fgetcsv triggers EOF during the last record which is weird (I had to add an extra blank line to deal with it). When I've sorted it, I'll send it through.