Topic: Due Date Failed in Direct Invoice.

I use the FA version 2.3.2
I'am  entry Direct Invoice in Menu Sales with invoice date 15-jan-2011, Payment

Terms 31 day, in column under Due Date is automatically changed 15-Feb-2011, but

now This View Invoice, Due Date 02-April-2011. Is this a bug or there is something wrong procedures .

Thanks & Best Regard.
Jujuk

ING NGARSO SUNG TULODO, ING MADYO MANGUN KARSO, TUT WURI HANDAYANI

Re: Due Date Failed in Direct Invoice.

I cannot reproduce this. If you change the payment terms it should give you the right due date when saving.

/Joe

I was sure entry due date already 15-Feb-2011, but when I check at the Customer Transaction Inquiry due date everything 02-Apr-2011.
Thanks and Best Regard

I've tried due date Fa. Version 2.3.1 worked well, but for FA.2.3.2 unable to to work (bug)

Thanks & Best Regard

I have sent you a newer file by private email. Please try again.

/Joe

6 (edited by juju 05/09/2011 09:56:42 pm)

Helo FA

for version 2.3.4 I still find the same problem and it seems there has been not improvement, I try to enter invoices in "direct invoice" dated 1 Feb 2011 with Options Due Date 1 March 2011, but in the "Customer Transaction Inquiry" Due Date recorded 7 June 2011

Best Regard

Jujuk

This didn't got fixed before the 2.3.4. release but the fix is at the HG repository at sourceforge. It will go into 2.3.4 release.

/Joe

8 (edited by juju 05/09/2011 10:25:20 pm)

Hello Again

I tried the web demo version 2.3.3 can not because of the fiscal year was set in 2010, I tried the version 2.4 web demo went well. Can the web demo version 2.3.3 for the fox into the fiscal year 2011 to examine the possibility that my computer problems.

Thank & Best Regard

Jujuk

I have asked Janusz to fix the demo.

/Joe

Thanks joe, have been troublesome

Jujuk

I have tried the web version of the demo web demo version 2.3.3 , with reference number: 49 I enter sales in the menu "Direct Invoice" with the sales date of 1 Feb 2011, Payment due Within 10 days, Due Date 10 Feb 2011, but after a check in the menu "Customer Transaction Inquiry " #65 visible Due Date 21 May 2011. Problem still the same as FA version 2.3.4 is installed on my computer.

/Jujuk

Hello Jujuk,

The problem was NOT solved in release 2.3.4. But is solved in the HG repository. I have sent you the file /sales/includes/cart_class.inc directly by mail.

/Joe

Thanks joe, is going well

Jujuk