Topic: Payment Gateway Integration

CYBERAUTHORIZE is interested in integrating our real-time payment gateway into FrontAccounting.  The CYBERAUTHORIZE.Net payment module would allow FrontAccounting users to accept all major credit cards and electronic checks.  In addition, FrontAccounting users would have the ability to post payment transactions to an existing client account.

CYBERAUTHORIZE has delivered payment modules for osCommerce and SugarCRM and will release a payment module for vTiger in September.

Is there any interest in the FrontAccounting Community for a integrated real-time payment gateway module?

Re: Payment Gateway Integration

Sounds great. We will just need to meet any comments on that from the audience.

/Joe

When will you deploy Version 2.0?

It is about to ship. We are replacing the PDF engine and after that we should be ready. Let us say in a couple of weeks.

/Joe

We're going to keep the integration of our payment gateway really simple.  Once the user creates a sales order in FrontAccounting we're going to provide the user with the opportunity capture a credit card or electronic check payment in real-time.

Is there a better place for the user to capture payment?

We have a very simple link payment gateway option to Paypal. Down at the PDF invoice clients have the option to place a payment link to PayPal Link, where customers can press and Enter PayPal with as much info as needed to process payment. I would like a similar option for you, but you probably have better ideas?

/Joe

Hello All

I currently use authorize.net for my payment gateway, I will want an integration one day, they supply all the code to do it, Here is a link to their Integration Center
http://developer.authorize.net/  I will be looking more at this later.

AM

"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."  - Aristotle.

Hi,
Nowadays Payment Gateway integration with ERP/accouting software becomes as defualt option in many ERP softwares.
I would like to integrate a Payment Gateway and an UPI payments option to the user inform of QR Code with mentioning the required amount, Invoice No., Sales Order No. and so on.
will you please help me with code or idea to integrate gateways with FA?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bharathiraja Kaliyamoorthy