Topic: Which one is the correct format: in_ID or id_ID?

Hi all,

Sorry for asking a kind of simple question here.
I'm just a bit confused with po file naming convention.

The Indonesian language pack downloaded from FrontAccount website contains files named in_ID.po and in_ID.mo.
But the code used in the list inside the page of Install/Update Language suggests code: id_ID.

For Indonesian language, which one is the correct format: in_ID or id_ID?

Thanks in advance for any info about this.

Albert

Re: Which one is the correct format: in_ID or id_ID?

After some search, I found the answer. I will put it here, so it can be useful for anybody else here.

I got it from here: http://www.gnu.org/s/hello/manual/gette … Entry.html
Here is the important part:
===========================
‘ll_CC’, where ‘ll’ is an ISO 639 two-letter language code (lowercase) and ‘CC’ is an ISO 3166 two-letter country code (uppercase). The country code specification is not redundant: Some languages have dialects in different countries. For example, ‘de_AT’ is used for Austria, and ‘pt_BR’ for Brazil. The country code serves to distinguish the dialects.
===========================

id_ID is right locale name. There is still sparse  in_ID in install folder, it will be removed in next FA version.

Setahu saya untuk terjemahan ke bahasa indonesia di repositori FA udah menggunakan id_ID, mungkin kita bisa sharing.
email: siji.tux@gmail.com

Salam
Jujuk

Translation:
As far as I know for translation to indonesia in repository FA already use id_ID, maybe we can share.

ING NGARSO SUNG TULODO, ING MADYO MANGUN KARSO, TUT WURI HANDAYANI

Hi Jujuk,

I just tried to redownload the Indonesian language set from here https://frontaccounting.com/wbt/pages/d … guages.php (just to know whether it is named id_ID now), but it is still in_ID.
I will let you know when my translation is finished.
And I think it is better to write in English here smile

Albert