Topic: Modification of Direct Delivery form

I have client here in Tbilisi, Georgia. In order to use FA Direct Delivery form should be modified so that to enable specific packing list to be printed in Georgian with the filed which should be added to Delivery form. I've arranged local PHP programmers for this purpose. My question is will I be able to update to next releases of FA with this kind of modification?

Regards Giorgi

Re: Modification of Direct Delivery form

It depends how the change is implemented. If it is strictly local customization it should stay outside the main application code. But if it is improvement of general use, and the code is consistent with core sources we can consider including it in one of next releases. It would be good to discuss details on developers mailing list.

Janusz

I don't think it's of general use, because the output of this changes is specific type of invoice required by Georgian legislation without it transportation of goods is prohibited. General type would be addition of cashflow report, if this is required by my clients I'll make this available to FA forum.

I noticed that while browsing to different functions in FA it all of a sudden logs me out. It's no timeout thing. Looks like more a bug. It does so frequently. Quite frustrating. Please, clarify.

Regards Giorgi

Maybe you have very low timeout set in company preferences?