1 (edited by pongraczi 06/07/2009 05:58:58 pm)

Topic: How can I modify/customize the invoice form?

Hi,

I would like to know, where is the template of the invoice, because I would like to customise it.
In other words, in SQL Ledger there are several templates for different invoices in html/tex format.

Or if you have a written document about this kind of topic, you should give me the link smile

Thank you!
IStván

Re: How can I modify/customize the invoice form?

The document file is in /reporting/includes/header2.inc. The belonging texts are in doctext.inc and doctext2.inc

/Joe

Hi Joe

I appears that quite a few posts in the forum seems to ask about changing document layout.

Perhaps a How-to/Example on how to change layouts could be useful ?

/Andre

Hi,

Sure, it would be really useful. For first sight, I lost in *.inc files.......
To get FA government compatible (Hungarian) I (or my partner) have to modify the layout, adding some "new" fields, restrict printing more than one original (all reprint must contains the: Copy of the original invoice) etc.

First, we have to see clearly, how could we change the layout.

Thank you!
István

Hello again,
You will have to study the printing of documents. The main layout is done in header2.inc. The rows are printed in the various reports.
We haven't got the time for document this. Maybe somebody out there will do that for us.
We are busy developing the 2.1.3 and 2.2 releases, which have a lot of new fetatures. Also we are preparing some tools for making the layout easier to do for the reports. But this is for release 2.2 and later.

/Joe

Ok, I see, thank you!
I try to learn more smile

Cheers,
István

7 (edited by kamothi 09/13/2009 02:55:03 pm)

Hi I am trying to add more text on doctxt.inc at that bottom hat would appear with .
## ( Please quote Invoice no. when paying. All amounts stated in") :##
but when I add the text not all the text appears.

Question - How do I change this, I have looked at the commands in header2.inc but I am unable to find iwhere I can add nex line.
Thanks

joe wrote:

Hello again,
You will have to study the printing of documents. The main layout is done in header2.inc. The rows are printed in the various reports.
We haven't got the time for document this. Maybe somebody out there will do that for us.
We are busy developing the 2.1.3 and 2.2 releases, which have a lot of new fetatures. Also we are preparing some tools for making the layout easier to do for the reports. But this is for release 2.2 and later.

/Joe

Hi Joe,

some help may be helpfull indeed. if I can help in any way...
The first thing I can do is commenting (not changing the code, just insert comments) in the header2.inc.
Let me guess, post it to you on the contact us page email-adres?

cool JWBosch Techniek cool
-- Work - Frontaccounting - terrace --

Please, do that. I would be grateful for this.

/Joe

joe wrote:

Please, do that. I would be grateful for this.

/Joe

He he you're welcome.
It's fridaynight now, so expect something on monday :-)

Jan Willem

cool JWBosch Techniek cool
-- Work - Frontaccounting - terrace --

i want to change the look of input parameters of the trail balance.....can any one help me

Describe what you mean by "look f input parameters". They are listed in reporting/reports_main.php and the reporting/rep708.php does the job.