Topic: Invoices

One thing that might be worth considering, when an invoice has been paid in full having a paid stamp be placed on the report. This would allow for emailing paid invoice receipts.

Re: Invoices

I'm not sure I understand your need correctly.
Could you explain how do you think it should work (step by step) ?

For example, say you invoice a customer, then  the customer pays in full. The remaining balance would then be 0$. At this point, if you would need to print a receipt for example, it would be beneficial for it to state, paid in full, or something to that effect.

This feature can be added easily, but I'm not sure this is right from fiscal authorities point of view. If your customer requires duplicate of sales invoice this should be exactly the same as original one. This of course does not affect document copies for internal use.

I am using FA1.16.
I need to know if it is Possible to Edit an Existing Invoice to make Changes to it before I email it to a Client or do I need to Credit it and Make a New Invoice.

Thanks

In release 1.16 you can not edit an existing Invoice. In release 2.0 you can edit certain elements in an Invoice. Look at the demos.

/Joe