Topic: Edit Purchase Order

Good Day,

I just want to seek some help on how to Edit the Purchase Order Entry. The company wanted to add Customer List column on Order Items. I successfully added Customer List so that we can select if there is a Customer involve on that purchase, but the problem is when I click add new item on the cart. I don't know how to display the Customer Name. I test all the possibilities but I was not able to get it.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks

Re: Edit Purchase Order

Hi,
I want to share about possibilities of modifications.
A company in bank industry who wants to use the inventory, purchasing, and general ledger modules needs to have an authorization when issuing a PO.  The user who creates a PO (let's say DO'er) must be limited to creating PO data only and PO can not be printed nor sent by email. The next step before PO is issued (printed or emailed), another user must authorize first, then PO can be issued. Just an idea, that this perhaps can covered in user access setup, so that when creating a role these will be options that can be selected for DO'ers and/or Authorizers. This company needs also to issue a contract instead of PO with possibilities of payment terms (installment) based on progress. A linked contract document can be created or maintained from FA. VAT needs also to be printed on PO, percentage as well as value. When transferring inventory  inter warehouse location a journal should be created, therefore a GL account must be provided for each warehouse location.
I was thinking of developing those modifications as a plug-in modules, but I am afraid it will be a problem when updating FA with new versions.
So, what do you think about it? Hopefully any one can give solutions/opinions.

Thanks
Otje