Topic: How to add 3 new fields in sales order report ??

how to ?

Re: How to add 3 new fields in sales order report ??

No easy way, you have to code it in php.

without problems, but which files should I change? help me please? is very important.

Sorry, I'm using Google translator, my English is bad.

I need to add the fields: CREDENTIAL, REGISTRATION and INSCRICAOESTADUAL in Sales Orders and Sales Reports.

These fields are mandatory in Brazil. I really need help.

No problem.
I think you need help of skilled php programmer. Look for one on 'Jobs wanted/offered forum'.

I am PHP programmer, just need to know the files, because three of them checked in and can not find the place to add variables.

I made several modifications to Brazil, but this seems simpler than I'm having difficulties.

7 (edited by Plutoo 01/28/2011 12:31:13 pm)

Hi mattiello, this might just be a dummy answer to you, I have not looked at any specifics in your problem and is new to FA. But generally,

Make a data model of the three fields you want to add.
Identify the tables in the FA database that correspond to the items objects in the data model.
Add the items to the appropriate tables in the database.
Look if the tables that you have added items in is correctly used by sales order report program.
If so just add the items in sql select statement. If not add table select statement. 
Present the items where you want them in the report.
You must also identify what programs are used to update the tables and add the items in the appropriate programs. If the items already exist in the database you can off course skip a number of steps.

If you specify what area you having problems in, I might be able to guide you.

Hello, forgive me for spelling errors because I'm using google translator. I am Brazilian and my English is bad.

I created the fields CNPJ, CREDENTIALS AND IE in databases and Debtors-MASTER CUST_BRANCH. I can register them and save without problems.

I can not print on reports. I tried several ways but need to print these 3 fields in sales orders, invoices and quotes and can not.

Please, if you can help me be very grateful.

Big hug.

You have to customize related reports : rep107.php for invoices, rep109.php for quotes/sales orders.
Janusz