1 (edited by Galih 08/27/2010 10:10:18 am)

Topic: There are no purchasable inventory items defined in the system

I get error message "There are no purchasable inventory items defined in the system", when i click Purchase Order Entry. Any idea?

Re: There are no purchasable inventory items defined in the system

You will have to create the items first in Items and Inventory tab, Items.

/Joe

Thanks, Joe. But when i open on item, it was already item on there. And i still got the error message.

Try to put the debug flag, $go_debug' in config.php to 1 and see if this create some warnings. There must be some mismatch somewhere.

/Joe

Hi There,
I'm receiving same message "There are no purchasable inventory items defined in the system" when I try to create a purchase order or invoice. There are items already created in Items & inventory.

if you have found a solution kindly help me.

Thanks
Fraz.

Seems all your created items are defined as manufactured goods, so they are not purchasable.
Janusz

i also got same message please help me to resolve this problem                                                    " There are no purchasable inventory items defined in the system."

Have you read my post?

i already created the item of different categories still i getting message like"There are no purchasable inventory items defined in the system."

I'm happy you have read my post, but have you created any purchasable items in inventory, or not?
Janusz