Topic: Volunteer translators for installaion wizard messages needed
We are looking for volunteer translators of messages for new installer which will be available since Froontaccounting 2.3RC1 release. The installation wizard has implemented multilanguage support, but to use it we need help from community.
The translation process is easy and can be done with any texteditor, or with specialized tool like POedit. The attached messages file contains 103 messages to be translated, and whole process should not take more than 30min to one hour.
We are especially interested in following (or similar) language versions:
* bulgarian (bg_BG)
* hungarian (hu_HU)
* russian (ru_RU)
* bosnian (sh_BA),
* chinese traditional (zh_TW)
We have already done following translations:
* arabic (ar_EG) - done by Hameed
* chinese simplified (zn_CN) - done by Scott
* danish (da_DK) - done by Joe Hunt
* dutch (nl_NL) - done by MorkvonOrk
* french (fr_FR) - done by Gaston Huot
* georgian (ka_GE) - done by Giorgi Natsvlishvili
* german (de_DE) - done by iscongroup.net
* greek (el_GR) - done by Kyriakos Tsoukalas
* indonesian (id_ID) - done by e-prast
* italiano (it_IT) - done by Paolo Ardoino
* polish (pl_PL) - done by Janusz Dobrowolski
* portuguese (pt_BR) - done by InterConnect Brasil
* spanich (es_MX) - done by Julio C.Perea Pastrana
* swedish (sv_SE) - done by Joe Hunt
Following versions are work in progress:
- none -
Any other translations are also welcome.
If you are interested to support FrontAccounting project this way, please let us know posting to this thread.
Thank you very much in advance.