Topic: Invoice with amount in words

Hello,

1. How can one have the amount printed in words on Invoice print ?
I am poor at PDF placements and gets confused.
Can someone help me as this is mandatory for our legislation ?

2. Also how to I round up the final Invoice amount. ex. 200.20 should be rounded to 200 for Invoice.

3. Also is it possible to have shipper details on Invoice print ? Eg. Transport company and transportation number. One place I can see is notes/comments if nothing else.

Thanks,

Chaitanya

Re: Invoice with amount in words

1. I have just customized rep107 to be in accordance with Polish legal rules. It includes adding VAT summary, per items VAT rates and amount in words. If you wish I can send it to you directly (not ready to be placed in download area yet).

2. You have 'Round to nearest cents' setting in company setup.

Janusz

That would be of great help ! Thanks a lot. smile
What values should I put for rounding 21.83 to 22
and 21.33 to 21 etc.

I also want to have a place for signing authority like -

For <Company Name>
Authorised Signatory

Thanks

Chaitanya

The rounding up to nearest xx cent is for calculation of item prices.
So even if you set rounding up to nearest 100 cent, you will always round upwards (21.33 will round to 22.00).

When you want to round the total amount, The rounding difference for the invoice must also be shown on the invoice and a specific account must be used to catch the roundings when transferring the invoice into GL.
FA is not built to do this automatically. Maybe an idea for the future. Either set on a per customer or a company. We then need a default account to catch the even outs.

/Joe

Hi Joe,

I tried direct invoice with rounding up to nearest 100 cent, but it did not worked the way explained.
I wanted to try it on online demo but Company Setup is disabled (for valid reasons)

Could you please confirm if I am seeing it correctly.

I have made invoice for an item with rate 17.12 and VAT4%

Sub-total - 17.12
Shipping - 0.00
VAT4 (4%) - 0.68
TOTAL INVOICE - 17.80

This is print result.

Thanks

Chaitanya

There is a section on FA Wiki, that explains how this works.
Under First Steps. Automatic price calculations.
Please read this.
There must be a standard cost on the item greater than 0 for this to work.

/Joe

dear Janusz,

Can i have the invoice with the total amounts printed in words? U said sometime back u made some customization. Can i hava copy of that reposrt? I am using ver 2.2.8
Thanks a lot.

itronics wrote:

1. I have just customized rep107 to be in accordance with Polish legal rules. It includes adding VAT summary, per items VAT rates and amount in words. If you wish I can send it to you directly (not ready to be placed in download area yet).

2. You have 'Round to nearest cents' setting in company setup.

Janusz

Dear Janusz,

Kindly email 'rep107' (as mentioned above) to me at niamcomputech@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

- Niam