Topic: Drop down list containing account number and account name - bigger?

Is there an easy way to change the default width of all the occurrances of the drop down list that contains the account number and account name?

I was thinking it must be a global setting of some sort since the field is the same size wherever this occurs and no matter what theme I change to.  Since I am using the max account number characters, I don't get to see very much of my account name.  The other option could be to make the font size a little smaller everywhere so more fits into the same space but since I wear pretty thick glasses to begin with, I'd much rather have the field a little wider.

Thanks!

Re: Drop down list containing account number and account name - bigger?

I noticed when i run FrontAccounting through Firefox and I click on the combo box that contains the account number and name it shows the entire name while I am browsing down the list before I select.  So the view of the data actually is wider than the drop down box on the screen.

When I run FrontAccounting through IE, I only see the contents of the data in the width of the actual drop down box on the screen.

I love Firefox, but at work we are only allowed to run IE so I have to make sure I test the program on the accepted browser at work.

You can fix selector width changing max-width setting for select in default.css file in theme used. The list width is in most cases some compromise between readability and proper screen layout in various resolutions.

Janusz

BTW. Probably your company should look for new person responsible for IT policy wink.
J.

Beautiful!  I was reviewing that file but I guess I was just thinking too hard.  Max-width is so obvious.

Thanks so much!